Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flickr and more

So far, I have my Flickr account created. But first, I had to create a Yahoo account. I chose to create a Gmail account at the beginning of the 2.0 Challenge. Now I wish I'd done a Yahoo account instead. I really don't need four email addresses, but now that is what I have. Fellow 2.0 bloggers, is there a 2.0 tool that keeps track of the seemingly hundreds of usernames/passwords that I have for emails, Facebook, LibraryThing, Flickr, State Library listservs, bank accounts, Ning, Twitter, Delicious, Bloglines, and on, and on, and on.....?

More Flickr later. I also saw Daria's IGoogle page the other day and decided that I must have one of those as well.

Gotta love 2.0

1 comment:

  1. Check out OpenID. (http://openid.net/) A single digital identity to all favorite websites. Can't hurt!

    ReplyDelete