Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Learning Express Library

This database is one I've used a lot and I think it is one of the most amazing resources around. People are always floored to hear of the variety of tests, learning activities, and skill building Learning Express offers. I actually had a few tests already set up for myself, as I was using them for training purposes. As I was continuing one of the math tests I started a while back for this activity, I was thinking how useful this database would also be for those who just want to give their brains some exercise. The push is to keep brains active to fight off alzheimers, so this would be a great resource. I play Brain Games on the Nintendo DS at home to keep from becoming a slug, but LEX tests would work for that too. It is nice that the results give one not just the correct answer, but also an explanation or detailed diagram of how the correct answer was calculated.

Ebooks - Back in one of those "what do I want to do with my life" times, I thought about doing a major career switch and going into real estate. I still think it would have been fun for a variety of reasons. The info in Learning Express ebooks would have been useful to me at that time. Books with info on why choose a real estate career, do you have what it takes, educational preparation required, how much it would cost someone starting out etc are very valuable to someone looking into this field. Read the books in the ebook section, then practice the exams in the jobs and careers section, and you'll get a really good idea if real estate is a career option.

1 comment:

  1. Great comments, Brenda! You've given some good examples of creative ways to use Learning Express! Thanks for the good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete