Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The end...

It has been fun and educational. Two things I'm definitely going to continue: my blog and more Flickr stuff. I admit I have not looked at Flickr since the lesson, but I really want to do more stuff with the photos I have and I'm going to make it a priority to play more with my Flickr account.

Since I like to write and share my opinions for whatever they are worth, I am going to continue this blog. It may not be all library stuff; I'll add a tinge of personal adventures. I think this blog will be a great way for me to share what is going on in other libraries in SD as I go out on site visits. It is truly amazing what small SD communities are doing to keep their libraries alive and vibrant in today's economy.

I love having my Bloglines account for all of my RSS feeds! It helps keep me organized. If you have not checked out the new Librarian in Black blog, it has moved to a new URL at http://librarianinblack.net/librarianinblack/ and RSS feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/Librarianinblack Very cool site.

I do have a LibraryThing account, but I have not accessed it in a very long time. I have a very small personal library at home because I hate clutter, so I don't have a lot of books to add to LibraryThing. I'd rather check books out from the library. Imagine! I do have all of the Harry Potter books, a good number of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series, and a few miscellaneous books at home, but I really would rather check them out from the library.

I've enjoyed reading blogs from others on this challenge. We are a diverse and talented group of 2.0'ers. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment