Monday, August 17, 2009

Delicious....mmmmmm

I've had a delicious account for a while (since June '08 according to my first saved URL), and I do find it useful. I've not saved any URL's for a while and I've got a list that I need to add. I just have not done it. My delicious URL is http://delicious.com/bkstand/ Not too exciting, I know, but there you have it.

Here is what I am excited about, though. The State Library website is being totally redesigned and we are hopefully going to be incorporating a delicious page into that. It will be so great to have URL's handy that the research staff uses often, as well as government publications websites, library development links for librarians throughout the state, etc etc etc. There will be so many great uses for this for the State Library.

That's about it. I do like the tagging feature and I learned a couple new things by reading the article that was linked from the 2.0 blog, so I'll have to give those a whirl at some point too.

No comments:

Post a Comment