Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Books for Christmas

I always try to include a few books for Christmas gift giving. So far this year my list includes the following:

One Room Country School: South Dakota Stories by Charles L. Woodard and Norma C. Wilson

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: recipies from an accidental country girl by Ree Drummond

Librarian's night before Christmas by David Davis and Jim Harris (very cute book)

The raccoon and the bee tree by Charles Eastman


Give the gift of reading. What titles are you giving?

1 comment:

  1. I get my cousins' kids books for Christmas. I figure that's the price they pay for being related to a librarian. This year I sent:
    The Hunger Games
    No David!
    There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
    Diary of a Wimpy Kid
    Skippyjon Jones
    The Monster at the End of This Book

    In addition, I picked up the audio versions of Little House in the Big Woods and Little House on the Prairie for my niece.

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete